Step into the next level of server management with our Advanced ESX Inventory HUD | FiveM ESX Inventory Script V2. Providing a new dimension to your ESX inventory management in FiveM, this tool boasts extensive features that will revolutionize your gaming experience.
Enjoy a flexible shop system including 24/7, Ammunation, Liquor Stores, and Vending Machines. Plus, exclusive job-restricted shops such as a Police Armoury. Define and customize item prices, allow various currencies like black money or poker chips, and even impose specific job grade and license restrictions.
Our ESX inventory system’s versatility extends to item handling. Share generic item data across objects, store specific data per-slot, and manage weapons, attachments, and durability with precision. Our system also supports registered ESX items, enhancing the server’s functionality and user experience.
With our ESX advanced inventory, you can securely manage stashes on your server. Protect personal stashes, open them with different identifiers, and allow job-restricted access to stashes such as a police evidence locker. Plus, use containers for easy access to small stashes, even in vehicle gloveboxes and trunks.
We also cater to temporary stashes, incorporating dumpsters, drops, and non-player vehicles into your inventory management. With our innovative loot tables, users can find random items in dumpsters and unowned vehicles, adding an element of excitement and unpredictability to the gameplay. Experience the difference today with our ESX Inventory HUD for FiveM!
- Creates different shops for 24/7, Ammunation, Liquor Stores, Vending Machines, etc.
- Job restricted shops, such as a Police Armoury.
- Items can be restricted to specific job grades and licenses.
- Define the price for each item, and even allow different currency (black money, poker chips, etc).
- Generic item data shared between objects.
- Specific data stored per-slot, with metadata to hold custom information.
- Weapons, attachments, and durability.
- Flexible item use allows for progress bars, server callbacks, and cancellation with simple functions and exports.
- Support for items registered with ESX.
- Server-side security prevents arbitrary access to any stash.
- Support personal stashes, able to be opened with different identifiers.
- Job-restricted stashes as well as a police evidence locker.
- Server exports allow for registration of stashes from any resource (see here).
- Access small stashes via containers, such as paperbags, from using an item.
- Vehicle gloveboxes and trunks, for both owned and unowned.
- Dumpsters, drops, and non-player vehicles.
- Loot tables allow users to find random items in dumpsters and unowned vehicles.